Blade Zen
March 29, 2024, 03:00:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Um Have It!  (Read 2364 times)
The Man!
Administrators are people too!
Administrator

« on: February 04, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

Fellow Americans,

Since the ah hum..."administration of change" is now installed in the White House, I thought it might be a good idea to help people find out how to have their voices heard.  To that end, I'm posting the entire list of senators of the 111 Congress of the United States.  I hope to keep this practice up as long as it takes to reclaim America and as long as the constitution is under attack!

Let your voice be heard.  I can tell you for fact that it does make a difference.  I have contacted my senate representative a couple times.  The last time was after this last election cycle.  A couple weeks ago i received a letter from his office.  It was from him personally.  I know because it had a hand written note below the typed portion that DIRECTLY addressed the concerns I contacted him about in the first place.  And it was in his handwriting. 

If your representative doesn't respond to your concerns in a similar manner, then maybe it's time to elect a new representative!

This first link is to the 111th Congress sorted by the state they represent.  Just look for your state and click the link to email them from there or go to their Web Site and use the contact link there. 

Since even I must live by the forum rules and because it's handy, I'll list the names of the current congress democrats and republicans in separate post.  That will also give us an opportunity to comment on them in separate threads.  For now I'll just post the name, party, mailing address, phone numbers and email if they listed it.  Later on I'll be adding a contact link after all the new members have theirs up. 

If you want to contact them via email, use the link above for now.  Either way, be polite, civil and non threating.  Don't want the secret service on your butt!  But let um have it!

Ok, Big Brother enlightened me.  To address his laziness, I mean concerns, I've posted the democrats and republics as text links below.  Just click on one them and they'll open as a text file.  Complete with hyperlinks to contact them.  Heck, this might work even better. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:24:59 PM by The Man! » Logged

The Man!
Big Brother!

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 05:28:37 AM »

Thanks Man,

That's a good Ideal.  Got a couple things I'd like to say to some of those A holes.

Just a suggestion, couldn't you have just made the list attachments so I don't have to scroll so far down?   Smiley

Big,
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:38:22 AM by Big Brother! » Logged

Big Brother!

I'd rather be fishing!
The Man!
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 04:27:07 PM »

Just a suggestion, couldn't you have just made the list attachments so I don't have to scroll so far down?   Smiley

Big,

Wasn't aware you were that lazy Big!  ;~0 

Nope, didn't think about that.  I will now.  You may be right? 

Oh yeah.  I got your message about the profile  I'll make that change for you.  Let me know if you have any other problems.

The Man!
The Man!
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 05:36:03 PM »

How's that Big?

The Man!
Big Brother!

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 05:52:24 PM »

Wasn't aware you were that lazy Big!  ;~0 

You had to go there.  Don't make go tell all on your butt!

Much better man.  Text file downloaded fine. 

Thanks for the profile fix.  Had to click the link in my email to reset my password.  Kind of aggravating.  But it worked.

Big Brother!

I'd rather be fishing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: