Blade Zen
March 29, 2024, 10:02:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JDB Knives Feedback Posting Rules! Read Before Posting.  (Read 1895 times)
The Man!
Administrators are people too!
Administrator

« on: January 23, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

Welcome To JDB Knives Feedback board!

Got something you want to change, like, don't like...whatever about JDB Knives!  This is the place to express it to the world.  This is just for JDB Knives web site.  Not Blade Zen, so keep that in mind. 

These are the rules and they are absolute!  Unless I change my mind!!!!

1 )  Read and understand the Global Posting Rules before posting to any forum.  They are global after all. 

2 )  There is only one additional rule for this board.  If you are a knife maker or representative of another maker...SAY SO UP FRONT.  If you just want to pimp slap the competition, that's fine.  I'm a big boy.  I can take it. 

But you'd better let everyone know right up front in your post that you are a competitor and who you are!  I don't mind competition.  I love to hear from other makers.  However, remember this...I have a Computer Science, Information Systems degree.  Payback is a...well you get the point!!!! 

How's that?  Follow the rules and have a great time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 07:37:37 PM by The Man! » Logged

The Man!
JDB Knives
Administrator

I generally eat whatever I can get catched up!

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 07:56:09 PM »

tt

JD,

Maker of traditionally styled, one of a kind sporting knives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: