Blade Zen
March 29, 2024, 01:12:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Coming Show!  (Read 2719 times)
JDB Knives
Administrator

I generally eat whatever I can get catched up!

« on: July 12, 2009, 09:08:13 PM »

Howdy all, JD here.

Just want to give anyone interested in seeing some of my knives in person a heads up.  I’m going to do my first public display, Saturday, August 29th 2009 from 8:00am to 7:00pm in Hardinsburg Kentucky.  The show is called Huntin the Beast Outdoor Expo and it’s being held at the Breckenridge County Fairgrounds.    You can click here www.huntinthebeast.com to check out some of the vendors, get details and directions. 

This is going to be a new experience for me.  I’ve never even been to an outdoor expo or a knife show for that matter, little on turned up as a featured vendor.  Should be interesting, but I’ve been invited and I’ve been threatening to do one…so here we go.  After nearly 30 years making knives and 50 years as a hunter and outdoorsman, it's about time don't ya think?  Plus, it's only right that the first show should be in my home state. 

I’m actually pretty honored to be invited.  The public has an open invitation, but vendors are by invitation only.  There are some really great products and groups being represented from all over and lots of entertainment. 

So if your interested in seeing my knives in person (ain't nothing like holding one) or just checking out anything from boats to game calls or the 3-d Archery Shoot and 4x4 Truck Show…this should be fun for the whole family.  These folks are serious about family friendly entertainment and it’s reflected in the displays.  Tons of stuff to keep the kids and kid in us entertained. 

Hope to see ya there!

JD,

Maker of traditionally styled, one of a kind sporting knives.
Barney
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 03:40:11 AM »

If I didn't live so far I would have made it to the show.  How'd it go?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: