Blade Zen
April 19, 2024, 05:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drafting Board Posting Rules! Read Before Posting.  (Read 1969 times)
The Man!
Administrators are people too!
Administrator

« on: January 25, 2009, 07:59:44 PM »

Welcome To Blade Zen Drafting Board Discussion forum!

Have a great time, talk, argue, scream, tell jokes....whatever.  This board is dedicated to projects JDB Knives is currently working on.  I may open if up to other makers to post if they ask nice.  ;~)  Feel free to post your comments and questions.  Just do it within the Board's rules and the Global forum rules. 

These are the rules and they are absolute!  Unless I change my mind!!!!

1 )  Read and understand the Global Posting Rules before posting to any forum.  They are global after all.   

2 )  We aren't Miss Manners.  So we'll stay out of discussions unless violate the global posting rules.  However, individual sub topics may have individual rules to fit the sensibilities of its participants.  Do Not Violate they're rules.  They will have permissions to ban you from the discussion. 

3 )  Keep the discussions confined to the project posted in each thread. 

4 )  All members are encouraged to post comments and ask questions. 

5)  No member besides the knife maker who started the thread is permitted to post pics or attachments to these topics without permission from moderators or administrator.  PERIOD!  If you attempt to, you will be banned from the topic. 

6 )  Any member wishing to start a new thread to this board must contact Administration or moderators and they will start the thread and set permissions for the member if it is deemed worthy. 

How's that?  Have a great time. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:54:52 AM by The Man! » Logged

The Man!
JDB Knives
Administrator

I generally eat whatever I can get catched up!

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 07:58:03 PM »

tt

JD,

Maker of traditionally styled, one of a kind sporting knives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: